If you’re a woman you probably can skip this whole article.
But for us men, read on for the essential nail care!
My promise is I’m not going to bog you down with products and laborious routines.
So basically I had a wife come ask about her husband’s problem nail…
It had broken off almost in half and the nail plate was almost detached….
So what to do?
Here’s the 5 step Guide:
- Soak the nail in cold salty water to disinfect
- Carefully trim any snags which may catch on clothing
- Put on Vaseline or Pawpaw
- Cover with a non-stick dressing (avoid sticky bandaids)
- Take Nurofen for the pain
Repeat for at least 10 days to allow your skin to regain its strength.
How long till my new nail grows out?
Finger Nails: 6 months
Toe Nails: 18 months