As a consumer, you always have your rights under Australian Consumer Law. This policy lays out addition things you need to consider.
CHANGE OF MIND
We gladly return items within 7 days so long as the following:
- You have the receipt, online receipt, or a bank statement in paper form or via phone App
- Everything is still in the box and the box is undamaged
- Its unopened, unused, in a saleable condition
- Finally, it’s NOT one of the following
- Medicine (prescription, over-the-counter, or off the shelf)
- Baby formula
- Food products
If a product is:
- faulty or of unacceptable quality, or
- Significantly different from what is shown on the website/described, or
- Not fit for intended purpose, or
- Is unsafe, and
You have the receipt, online receipt, or a bank statement in paper form or via phone App, we will gladly exchange, refund, or repair the item.
Where a product might need a repair, we may choose to send it back to the manufacturer to review and fix. Alternatively we may simply choose to swap out for the same working product.
We reserve the right to not offer an exchange, refund, or repair where goods are faulty due to misuse.
Updated: 27th January 2019